Saturday 19 May 2012

Opportunity for guest posting!

Hey guys, some of you might remember that last summer I went to Uganda to volunteer in a primary school. Well, this summer I'm going back, and I leave in less than a month! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see all the kids and the friends I made there again. This does mean that this blog will be a little quieter than usual, which is where you come in! I will be writing and scheduling posts so that you guys get one a week, but I want to supplement that with some content from my followers. If you are interested in writing a guest post for me, please comment below or email me at lucy_rox5@hotmail.com. I will be blogging over on my Uganda blog again, about my experiences while I'm there, though posting may be a little erratic as sometimes the power is out for several days, which means the Internet cafe will be closed! You can read about my adventures at 123lucyinuganda.blogspot.com. Are you going away anywhere this summer?

2 comments:

  1. hi! this looks interesting, although I'm not sure what I'll have to do? It seems exciting to do though! :)

    http://compulsivescorpio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry, i should have been clearer!

      Guest posting is basically when a blogger (or other person) writes a post for somebody elses blog. It's good because it mixes things up a bit for your reaers and also exposesboth blogs to a wider audience.

      if you drop me an email (lucy_rox5@hotmail.com)then we can tlk about what you might like to post about, or if you already know, you could email me your ideas! xxx

      Delete