Friday 18 May 2012

Nailed; Rose Poudre

Today I decided on a slightly more sophisticated nail look than I usually go for... I've been searching for the perfect nude polish for a while now, and I'm not sure that I'm there yet. This is however, the best nude shade I've found so far, and it is Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in the shade Rose Poudre.

This is such a hard colour to describe. Its a pinky, almost lilac toned nude. It looks very pretty in the bottle but it makes my hands look a little bit dead, so I think I need something a bit more yellow toned for the perfect nude. I thought it was a bit dull on its own so I layered on a single coat of Barry M Silver Glitter on my ring fingers.

I love this glitter. It's more interesting than your bog standard round or hexagon glitter, as it's actually little silver rectangles (click the picture to see them!), very similar to GOSH Silver Star.

What's your perfect nude shade?

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely on you! I don't have a perfect nude.. yet!

    ReplyDelete